Friday, April 21, 2006


The Poll: Should I Stay, Or Should I Go Now?


Link To This Post.
Find More At Google Blogsearch.

If you're a regular, you've seen all the hoopla about my post the other day.

Despite the fact that my wife and I have been working more than 10 years as professionals in the L.A. Metro Area, We still ...
  • … rent a fishbowl apartment in the valley … 
  • … drive a mouse car on a monster commute to the suburbs … 
  • … have huge student loan payments … 
  • … haven't taken a vacation since our honeymoon ...
  • … have no savings … 
  • … have never received a decent pay raise ...
  • … can't afford a house … 
  • … have put off starting a family until we can afford a house … 
  • You can help us decide… **

    What Should We Do?
    Stay, continue to rent fishbowl, wait for bubble pop.

    Stay, continue to rent fishbowl, rob banks, wait for bubble pop.  

    Stay, continue to rent fishbowl, write congress for help.  

    Stay, kidnap pets, hold for ransom, use money to buy house.  

    Quit, live in LA, get lucrative job, no exp. nec., i.e. real estate agent.  

    Quit, live in LA, file bankruptcy, go on fed housing assistance.  

    Quit, leave LA, get low-pay job in sticks, still no house.  

    Shut up, Generation X-er, American Dream is fairy tale.  

      
    Free polls from Pollhost.com

    **I'm kidding. We're not basing a life decision on a poll, especially since my wife still doesn't know I keep this blog.

    -- The Boy in the Big Housing Bubble/Los Angeles and Beyond