Wednesday, April 26, 2006


L.A.'s Lofty Aspirations

Link To This Post.
Find More At Google Blogsearch.

It's a veritable loftabration downtown!

I thougth I'd check out some of the websites for the loft scene, especially with everyone in town going gaa gaa for Ghery.

It seems there's no end of them.

Check out this sampling of websites. Some are specific loft projects and some are agencies that specialize in loft sales. But turn your volume down if you're in the office. The music I got blasted with at one of these got me the nasty eye from my section editor.

Is it possible to do a website involving lofts without hip music and a Flash presentation? Well, of course, but why?

And, by the way, how cool is this?

I know, I know. We're all about the bubble here, but I can dream, can't I?

-- The Boy in the Big Housing Bubble/Los Angeles and Beyond